Complete Guide to activate Twitch TV using twitch.tv/activate
Twitch is a live streaming service that is available on many different devices. The services owned by Amazon were initially started for video games play to promote mainstream platforms. The company named it as the “Multiplayer Entertainment” channel. Now, due to so many advancements in the services twitch is now available for many devices such as smart TV, gaming consoles, streaming devices, etc. to let people enjoy the live streaming of games. Many people don’t know how to activate twitch services on their device and they will not be able to avail the service on the big screen. So, if you want to activate twitch services on your device but you don’t know how to do that then this article is for you. We will discuss step by step guide to help you in twitch activation through this article
Eligible devices for using twitch services
Twitch services are not available for all the devices. Because twitch chose a few devices where users can enjoy live streaming. The following is the list of the device where you can watch twitch live streaming channels:
- Play Station 4
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- All Laptops and Desktops
- Smart Phones and Tablets
- Nvidia Sheild
- Roku and Roku Devices
- Smart TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- iOS devices or Apple devices
Steps to activate twitch using twitch.tv/activate
The steps to activate the twitch account will be the same for almost all the devices. But before starting the process you need to create an account on twitch.tv. If you already have an account then you can use the same for the activation process. Now, let us move to the guide for activating twitch services for your tv:
- Turn on the device and go to the app store or the channel store of the device.
- Search for Twitch application and launch it. If you will not be able to find twitch application then you cannot watch twitch on your device.
- Now after launching the application you will find a code or activation code. You need to save the code for later use.
- Now use a mobile or computer connected with the internet and visit twitch.tv/activate.
- Here you need to login to your twitch account.
- Once you login to your account you will reach a new screen with “Activate Your Device”.
- Here you need to enter the activation code. Make sure you are entering the correct activation code.
- Now click on the “Activate” button and go back to your TV or device.
Once the activation process complete successfully you will see your device will automatically be redirected and you will be able to access your Twitch account on your device. The process is very simple and compact, the only thing you need to consider is that you are entering the right code. If you enter the code incorrectly then you will not be able to use the account. In case you find any problem in the activation process then you can connect with the twitch customer support for technical help.